General Assistants – Hot Kitchen & Packing Room – Jeanie Marshal Foods
- Full Time
Vacancies exist within both our Hot Kitchen and Packing Room for people who are flexible, dedicated and enjoy being part of a team.
Is this you?
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (full working visa)
- Good communicational skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Can supply references upon request from recent employers
- Ideally live locally
We offer; -
- a safe and friendly working environment
- full time employment
- continued training
- Minimum wage depending on age
- 20 days paid holiday per annum
- Uniform provided
- Hours – shift work
You’ll join an established company who believes in making good food using good ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. All our products are handmade, and we pride ourselves on being very culinary based working with several Michelin star chefs which allows us to stay on trend.
You will; -
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be positive and flexible in your work
- Have a passion to undertake tasks to a high standard
- Produce and prepare food to product specifications.
- Previous catering experience an advantage but not necessary, if you have a positive attitude and are willing to learn.
- Be keen to develop your skills and gain experience
- Love working in a team to fulfil the company’s vision
What happens next?
Send in your CV/letter of application, which we will review and if you are suitable you will be contacted and invited for an interview and possible trial.