Customer Service Experience - Maternity Cover - Metrobus
- Full Time
Based at ONE STOP TRAVEL
We are looking for a smart, professional, dynamic person willing to work in a high pressured environment as a Customer Experience Advisor to cover maternity leave
The role, working in a very busy environment, will be Welcoming customers, dealing with customer enquiries on the shop floor, advising customers on the use of self-service machines, Lost Property enquiries & Key card top-ups and will entail a fair amount of time interacting with the customers in front of the counter.
The post involves working a variety of shifts during a 5-day week, including weekends and public holidays as required and includes a package of additional benefits to include uniform and free travel.
- Meeting visitors in a warm and professional manner
- Guiding customers to ensure the smooth flow through the shop.
- Actively engaging in a warm and friendly manner with customers while they wait to be served
- Helping & advising customers in the use of self-service machines for the key card
- Dealing with a varied clientele you would be loading our Smart card, the key, having responsibility for accurate recording and accounting for cash & tickets on a daily basis
- Ensure that outstanding customer service is provided at all times especially when under pressure
- Able to work in a neat and organised manner especially during busy periods
Skills and experience required
- Smart appearance and professional manner is essential
- Excellent customer care and communication skills are a must
- The ability to work under pressure as part of a highly motivated team
- Face-to-face customer service background in retail essential
- Basic computer skills
- Basic maths and English skills
- Ability to take ownership and problem solve
- Knowledge of local area preferred
If you would like to apply, please submit a covering letter outlining your suitability for this post along with your CV to Judi Smith (Recruitment & Training Manager – Customer Services), 43 Conway Street, Hove, BN3 3LT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Close of business on Friday 2nd February 2019
Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.