Social Media Manager - B&CE
- Full Time
Do you have excellent creative copy writing skills with a good understanding of social media principles and processes? Can you implement social media strategy and lead effective social media campaigns? Here at B&CE we’re looking for a Social Media Manager to work closely with our marketing, policy and business development teams to create engaging and shareable contact for all social media. You will work closely with the organisation, including marketing, policy and business development, to create engaging and shareable content for social media that’s in line with our brand guidelines and tone of voice and supports B&CE messaging and campaigns across both health and money. You will ensure all social media activity and collateral is current, accurate, adheres to brand guidelines and meets customer needs.
B&CE is a not-for-profit organisation, founded in the construction industry in 1942. Since 2011, we have provided The People’s Pension, a leading master trust in the UK, which provides workplace pensions to more than 4 million people from more than 80,000 employers across all sectors. We are moving into occupational health, developing an online tool to help improve workers health across the construction industry.
- Driving and embedding B&CE’s social media strategy, ensuring it’s in line with our organisational goals and business objectives.
- Providing advice on paid for social media activity for campaigns, general brand awareness and thought leadership pieces.
- Managing the analysis and reporting of campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ensuring the social media team remains up to date on social media trends, market news and competitors.
- Leading the development of engaging and shareable content for social media
- Line manage a small and growing team
If you’re right for this role?
- Proven experience leading social media campaigns and devising and implementing social media strategy.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the financial service industry and products (desirable).
- Ability to create strong creative briefs and covert complex message into media friendly copy.
- Advanced skills in social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of social media principles and processes with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of understanding complex issues and to think strategically.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We’re committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally
Apply for Social Media Manager - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly