Marketing Campaign Executive (Part Time) - B&CE
- Part Time
Do you have a passion for branding and creating innovative and impactful marketing campaigns? Are you are marketing professional who also enjoys sharing specialist knowledge within a team? Here at B&CE, we are recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Executive and please be aware this is a permanent part-time position 3 days a week.
Working across both our Money and Health programmes you will help create innovative and impactful marketing campaigns that attract and retain target customers across the brand, products and channel customer groups. You will contribute to a marketing centre of excellence with a strong understanding of and focus on digital culture and capability working with colleagues in the team, department and the wider business.
B&CE is a not-for-profit organisation, founded in the construction industry in 1942. Since 2011, we have provided The People’s Pension, a leading master trust in the UK, which provides workplace pensions to more than 4 million people from more than 80,000 employers across all sectors. We are moving into occupational health, developing an online tool to help improve workers health across the construction industry.
- Plan, create and deliver innovative and effective multi-channel Marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain a record of data and analytics used to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Ensuring consistency and synergy across the organisation’s brand, products, projects, channels and customers.
- Manages the team’s central shared plan of marketing campaign activity, ensuring all campaigns are included and kept up to date.
- Building effective working relationships with other areas of the business.
If you’re right for this role?
- Experience of marketing campaigns with record management, report writing and campaign planning skills
- Working towards a professional qualification e.g. CIM Chartered Marketer or equivalent
- Recent experience of working on creative and impactful marketing campaigns
- Experience of using customer insight and marketing analytics in a project led environment
- Knowledge of UK financial services market and products (Desirable)
- Passion for the brand and its products
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We’re committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally