Senior Business Intelligence Developer (BI) - B&CE
- Full Time
B&CE are now recruiting for a Senior BI Developer to join our growing IT department on a permanent basis in our Crawley office. Our Senior BI Developer will be pivotal in contributing to the performance of an effective and efficient IT Business Intelligence (BI) Development function that delivers the organisational goals in MI and reporting.
We’re looking for a Senior BI Developer with strong T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS skills to join an existing team of BI Developers reporting to our Development Manager.
Some key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain SSRS Reports with attention to detail, performance, and accuracy
- Develop and maintain ETL packages for high-performance data transformation
- Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and resolve bugs
- Carry out maintenance tasks within our existing data and reporting architecture
- Drive and establish methodology, ensuring correct use of ticketing systems, source control tools and QA processes
- Encourage the use of the MS tools to drive efficiency with in a small dedicated team
- Develop Analysis Services and Cube OLAP solutions
- Provide guidance, instruction and support service in IT BI software products and bespoke BI business software for end users
- Manages the accuracy, integrity and security of data ensuring compliance with Data Protection and company policy
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to clarify business requirements to ensure all objectives of projects are achieved
We’re looking for a Senior BI Developer who has experience of:
- Advanced T-SQL
- SSIS ETL
- SSRS Reports
- Power BI experience and Dashboard development
- Working with non-technical staff on solution development
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career on our website.