A free In work support service for people with MSK conditions
A free in work support service for people in Brighton, Hove and Crawley with MSK conditions
Do you have an MSK condition which has an impact on your work and personal life?
Our At Work project is for people living with an MSK condition who are working, but may either be struggling to maintain their current role, are looking for a new role, or have been signed off on a fit note.
We work with you on a one-to-one basis, designing a package of support tailored to your individual needs and circumstances.
The range of support we provide, includes:
- Helping you manage your condition better, in and outside of work (including your mental health and wellbeing)
- Any changes to the work environment that would help you continue doing your current job
- Support in talking to your employer about your condition
- Employability skills / career planning should you want to move to a new employer / new role
- Help with returning to work after a period of sickness absence (liasing with you and your employer if you need us to)
- Signposting to specialist support services to help with any difficulties you may be experiencing outside of work
- Accessing benefits / financial advice
If you would like any further information regarding the project and what support we can offer you, have any further questions or would like to arrange an initial meeting all you need do is contact us by phone on 01273 89 40 44 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our friendly team (who themselves are all living with long-term health conditions) who can arrange to meet you at a time and location that suits you best.