Free employability programme for adults out of work
Re-Work East Sussex
- Re-Work is aimed at anyone over 18 who has been made redundant as a result of Covid
- 6 facilitated sessions (2 hours each) - delivered on Zoom as a whole group – with a mix of individual, small and whole-group tasks.
- The content covers setting foundations, goal setting, creating a standout CV, confident communication, reframing failure, resilience and a mock interview.
The sessions will run from 9.30 – 11.30am on:
- Tues 23 Feb – Session 1, Getting back to Work
- Thurs 25 Feb – Session 2, Communicating what you have to offer
- Tues 2 March – Session 3, Building resilience
- Thurs 4 March – Session 4, Standing out to employers
- Tues 9 March – Session 5, Interviewing confidently
- Thurs 11 March – Session 6, Celebrating progress
Given the sessions run on Zoom, participants can access the course and materials without the need for any unnecessary journeys and can be based anywhere in Sussex, including Brighton & Hove.
We piloted the course pre-Christmas with some really positive feedback.
What others said about their experience
“From the start our group was a friendly and supportive community, one where I felt safe enough to be honest and it was fun too.” (S, Re-Work Hastings Participant)
“I'd highly recommend this course to anyone who has, like me, lost confidence due to job loss.” (R, Re-Work Hastings Participant)
If you are interested, here is a link to sign up https://resurgo.org.uk/re-work/sign-up/