Longhill High School
About Longhill High School
We are Longhill, a learning community: students, staff, and families; together and individually.
Longhill’s commitment to you:
As part of the Longhill community you should feel
- Respected and valued as an individual
- Able to challenge yourself and others in a safe and supportive fashion
- Safe and cared for
- Enabled to learn new things
- Your achievements and successes are recognised and celebrated
- That others have high expectations of you and will support you to be the best you can
2 jobs with Longhill High School
Grade A Teaching Assistants NJC Scale 1-2 - £16,881- £17,391 (pro-rata) 30 hours a week term-time only Longhill High School is recruiting TAs to jo...
Casual Sports Centre Attendant Scale 1-2 - £8.75 per hour Casual Hours Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have a keen interest in sport? Ar...