Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital at Home - NHS
29 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
An exciting Opportunity has arisen in Sussex Community Foundation Trust for a Resuscitation Trainer. Are you interested in patient safety? Do you enj
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust is seeking a person to join our Application Support team. This team support the Trust's key clinical informatio
Our forward thinking, dynamic paediatric physiotherapy service requires a part time Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to provide services to children
A opportunity has arisen for a SLT to develop their specialist skills as part of the Brighton and Hove SLT team. We are looking for a Speech and Lang
Hours: Full Time 37.5/part time considered.Base: Lewes Victoria Hospital, Intermediate Care UnitYou must be flexible, some experience of care work pr
Staff Nurse Community Hospital Piper Ward at Crawley Hospital is looking for Registered Nurses to join their welcoming, friendly, vibrant, person cen
A 37.5 year round hour per week Band 2 Immunisation Assistant is needed for our team to help with childhood immunisations. Based at the Westhampnett
An opportunity has arisen owing to expansion of our service provision to encompass Mid Sussex for a Band 6 Community Children' s Nurse to join our we
Emergency Dental Services Are looking to appoint a Dental Nurse Band 4 £19,409 - £22,683 per annum pro rata This is an “out of hours” service that is