Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: email@example.com
Hospital at Home - NHS
50 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Don Baines Ward Bognor War Memorial HospitalBand 5 staff nurseDo you want to work as part of a high-functioning team, delivering quality care? Sussex
_____________________________________________________________Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust's 2015 staff survey results are better than averag
An exciting opportunity to work as part of the multi professional team within the Community, co-ordinating and delegating individual patient care by
The Responsive Services team in Chichester is developing and we are looking for experienced band 5 Physios to join the team. There are options of rot
Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Band 6 19 hours per week - permanent post Chichester An opportunity has arisen for a committed and experienced cl
The Community Neurological Team based in Brighton and covering the Brighton and Hove area is seeking to employ an experienced Physiotherapist to join
An exciting opportunity for a Community Sister to work as part of the multi professional team within the Community environment, co-ordinating and del
Band 5________________________________________Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust's 2015 staff survey results are better than average in almost all
Full and part time opportunities have arisen to work within the Worthing Proactive Care Team based in Worthing.This is an exciting opportunity to wor
Interview dates June 21st and June 26th Start date: August 28th Closing date for applications May 7th (NB we reserve the right to close this position