Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital at Home - NHS
66 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
HEALTH CENTRE CLEANER £8.92 per hour (Band 2) Part time - 15 hours per week Location: SHOREHAM AND LANCING HEALTH CENTRES We are looking for an addit
Specialist Speech and Language Therapist Responsive Neuro Service (RNS) Band 6 Full time post Would you like the opportunity to work in an award-winn
Would you like a new challenge in 2019? If so, being part of a forward thinking safeguarding service could be what you are looking for. We currently
Sussex Community NHS Trust deliver community health services for people living in the Horsham and Mid-Sussex area. An opportunity has arisen for Band
Band 4 Assistant Care Practitioner - Horsham Community of Practice Considering a new start for 2019? Then this could be for you. Horsham Community of
Do you need a new challenge? Come and join the enthusiastic and innovative multidisciplinary Community Of Practice Team in Crawley East We are lookin