Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why Work WIth Us
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- We're a Living Wage Employer
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working options including overtime
- Supportive team environment
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries
- An affordable final salary pension scheme
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our positive staff survey results from 2018!