Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
About Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
We, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust have a full range of permanent employment opportunities in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We currently have a wide range of positions available including nurses, therapists, healthcare assistants and more, working across adult and children's services in community settings including peoples own homes, our community hospitals and centres. Read what our staff have to say.
Why work with us
- Read our positive 2015 staff survey results.
- England's Chief Inspector of Hospitals rates our quality of services as GOOD.
- We're ranked in the top 120 best places to work accredited by HSJ Best Places to Work.
- Ranked OUTSTANDING and in top 10 national 'Learning from mistakes' league.
- Largest community NHS provider in Sussex employing 4,750+ staff.
- A great working environment in the community/in patients homes and our community hospitals.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- We're a Living Wage Employer.
- Great rates of pay.
- Flexible working options including overtime.
- Supportive team environment.
- Cost effective and convenient workplace nurseries.
- An affordable final salary pension scheme.
We have a wide range of temporary roles available which fit around your lifestyle. This enables you to:
- Gain experience and develop your skills.
- Choose when and where you want to work.
- Help inform your long-term NHS career by choosing the right role for you.
- Build relationships with us for steady work.
- Help move you into a permanent role.
See our list of temporary and volunteering vacancies currently available.
Contact our friendly recruitment team on: 01273 696011 ext 5008 or email: email@example.com
Hospital at Home - NHS
64 jobs with Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
CBT Therapists / Clinical Health Psychologists / Counselling Psychologists We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced CBT Therapists, C
MEDICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT B2 Due to a promotion, there is now an opportunity for a Full Time Physiotherapy Assistant on the Medical Rehabilitat
We are looking to appoint Children's nurses to work within our Rehabilitation Team supporting children and young people currently up to 25 years who
Have you ever thought of working in the wheelchair team but were not sure where to start? Are you keen to develop your wheelchair / specialist seatin