About Brinsbury College
Located near Pulborough, Brinsbury College is the base for all our land-based courses and is home to a working farm, animal care centre, forge and stables, as well as large areas of woodland.
Why work at Brinsbury College?
- A fun and flexible working environment
- Free training and development opportunities
- Located in 570 acres of stunning countryside and woodland, with a working farm, lakes and stables
- Generous pension contribution and annual leave
- Enjoy health and wellbeing benefits including free health MOTs and subsidised flu jabs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent range of food and drink outlets on campus
- On-site car park
6 jobs with Brinsbury College
Horticulture Resources Co-ordinator £21,087 - £23,045 per annum 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year We are recruiting for an experience...
This role requires you to invigilate both paper and online examinations.
The Chichester College Group is currently recruiting for a Lecturer in English on a full time basis.
Chichester College Group Chichester Campus Ref: HR5283 Student Tutor £23,504 - £25,686 per annum 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year We are lookin...
Chichester College Group Chichester and Brinsbury Campus Ref: HR5333 Learning Assistant Pro rata of £17,473 per annum Contracts available up to 32 ...
Chichester College Group Chichester/Brinsbury Campus Ref: HR5345 Lecturer in 14-16 Alternative Provision Pro rata of £20,878 – £36,650 (i.e. £12,52...