St John's School and College
About St John's School and College
St. John’s is a charity that provides education, care and therapy for learners with complex behaviours from 5- 25; we are based in Brighton and Seaford. We also offer training across the region and sector.
St. John’s is about improving lives by making a practical difference to the learners who access our services and by embracing their unique diversity. Our core mission is to enable our learners to achieve aspirational goals and to live their lives to the full. Recognising the complexity and scale of this task we focus our work around five placement outcomes which inform and guide all that we do:
• We promote well-being, the basis of effective learning
• We develop communication, the basis of engagement in society
• We focus on skill development, the basis of a productive life
• At all times we promote independence, a fundamental human right
• We passionately believe that all our learners can be employed, in some form, during their lives.
3 jobs with St John's School and College
Are you looking for a new direction? Thinking of a career in care? Do you have any experience of working with children and young adults with learn...
Are you looking for a career in the care sector? Could you make a difference to young people's lives? We are recruiting for term time 38 week and 5...
Are you looking for a new direction? Thinking of a career in care? Do you have any experience of working with young adults with learning disabiliti...