Customer Service NVQ Assessor
Swim UK are a growing Training Provider who deliver apprenticeships in Customer Service, Fitness, Personal Training and Activity Leadership.
As part of our ever expanding case load, we are looking to recruit a Tutor/Assessor to take new apprentices through their learning programme. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience to provide learners with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
- Scheduling and conducting workplace visits/observations with learners and employers
- Delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework, including Functional Skills up to Level 2
- Organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress
- Supporting, advising and motivating learners
- Overcoming barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Carrying out reviews with learner and liaising with employers to complete supporting documentation
- Ensuring apprentices are able to carry out necessary activities in the workplace and developing a plan of learning with employers
- Monitoring quality and agree targets and support for apprentices in delivering interesting and exciting learning, meeting all apprenticeship standards.
- Marking and supporting the completion of apprenticeship portfolios
- NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service or equivalent
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent
- TAQA / A1 Assessing Qualification
- Recent and relevant experience of working in a customer service role, ideally in a supervisory or management context
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths
- Previous experience of assessing NVQ qualifications
- Previous experience of delivering Functional Skills qualifications