Senior Commercial Manager
Senior Commercial Manager - Motor retention
Sitting within the Commercial team in Hastings Insurance Services, we require a Senior Commercial Manager to be accountable for setting and managing the Group's stretching Motor retention targets. This includes both day to day trading and delivery of strategic initiatives that create clear differentiation between Hastings and the competition.
This is pivotal role within Hastings, with both the opportunity and expectation that the successful candidate will drive the next phase of our Retention strategy
About the role
* Develop retention strategy of Hastings Direct's Motor products
* Lead budgeting process and manage day to day Motor retention trading
* Design and deliver tactical and strategic initiatives to drive business performance
* Maximize the lifetime value of existing customers
* Lead the existing customer conduct and regulatory agenda for Hastings
* Team development and management
We are looking for a natural strategist who has an entrepreneurial spirit to manage the commercial performance of a business area.
Other key attributes:
* An exceptional track record managing commercial trading growth
* Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
* Leading budget forecasting cycles for complex P&L lines
* Strong excel/analytic skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong numeracy and analytic skills, understanding of pricing techniques a must
* Ability lead in an environment that demands excellence, reliability, accuracy and working with competing deadlines
* Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
What you will receive in return:
* Competitive salary
* £5,000 car allowance
* Upto 10% bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Opportunity to work in an agile and vibrant environment where you can make a real difference
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focussed general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2 million customers and employing over 2,300 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket.
We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.