Office Support Apprentice in Brighton
We are an education art and crafts company specialising in supporting teaching in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage two using art materials. We work with schools, nurseries end educational professionals to meet their art resource needs. We are looking for an office support apprentice to work alongside our senior management to deliver essential office and business support for the team.
You’ll be helping with:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Digital business support and data-basing
- Answering all incoming telephone calls.
- Liaising with the company’s manufacturing factory in Manchester.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Placing a monthly stationery order.
- Processing orders.
- Buying products from suppliers.
- Managing stock levels.
- Being involved in some packing and distribution.
- Elements of data input.
- Basic accounting.
- Scanning and photocopying.
- Keeping all filing up to date.
- Assisting with the running and auditing of the Quality Management Systems.
Economy of Brighton B Creative Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2016