European Removal Sales Personnel
European Removal Sales Team Circa £25k
GB Liners is one of the UK’s largest household moving companies. Established in 1923 in Brighton, we are now 11 locations across the UK. With a strong foothold in European moving, we are looking to develop this side of our business.
Our aim is provide the best possible relocation for our clients; we focus on providing a specialist service to ensure we stand out from the crowd.
We are looking for motivated sales individuals who are looking for a challenge. The objective of the role will be to develop the B2C side of our enquiries and to maximise our revenue from this stream as well as looking for new opportunities to expand our European traffic.
When joining GB Liners, you will be provided with training to ensure you learn the relevant expertise/knowledge to exceed in bringing in new business. You will learn the moving process from start to finish, spend time with operatives to see the difficulties and challenges they face and where it is possible for us to add value.
What GB Liners is looking for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to win, competitive nature
- Willing to learn and take feedback
- Language fluency (German/French preferred) is a great benefit but not essential
- Identify priority moves by liaising with operations and business developers
- Engage with customers to ensure we stand out from competitors
- Develop sales and negotiation skills
Benefits of being part of GB Liners
- Competitive employment package including the opportunity to save in our Share Scheme.
- Commission scheme to reward your success
- Continued training giving the opportunity to grow within the company
- Part of a team that cares.
Qualifications and experience requirements
Good all round education, degree level preferred but not essential
Please apply to Thomas Hare via email and include your CV. email@example.com
No Agencies please.