Reports to: Procurement Officer
Purpose of the Role: To provide friendly, welcoming and efficient reception cover and assist with general administration duties.
- Answering phones
- Processing and sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- Arranging courier collections and deliveries.
- Booking travel as and when required.
- Fulfilling various ad hoc administrative duties, such as photocopying, printing, scanning, laminating etc.
- Maintaining and stocking up coffee and vending machines.
- Assisting with ordering supplies when necessary.
- Managing meeting room diaries and assisting with bookings and calendars.
- Providing handover briefings to security and keeping log books up to date.
- Managing cash flow and banking in relation to vending machines.
- Providing support to the Procurement Officer.
- Greeting all visitors, offering refreshments.
- Keeping records of ACT Cards.
- Weekly fire alarm testing.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry. Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues to the Procurement Officer.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous Administration experience.
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel (to at least an intermediate standard).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to manage own workload.
- Proven background of working successfully in teams and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 G.C.S.E Grades (C and above) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Must be flexible towards work schedules.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Being positive and adaptable to all situations and enquiries.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Russian speaking.