Salary Band 4 £ £20,397 - £26,052
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work as part of a dedicated team in delivering an efficient and effective service supporting the Finance and HR team.
The role includes
- Processing and reconciling the monthly payroll ensuring accurate information is sent to our payroll bureau (i.e. starters, leavers, SMP, SSP, changes of details, etc.).
- Ensuring timesheets are correct
- Data input monthly reports for lottery, pension schemes, dealing with various payroll queries.
We are also implementing a new HRIS database, (CIPHr) and there will several associated projects i.e.
- Assessing and remodeling existing payroll processes
- Working towards implementing a standardised payroll practice across all of Martlets business areas
Ideally we are looking for candidates with previous experience in payroll and pension administration, business reprocessing and with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word, and a HRIS Systems would also be an advantage.
Closing Date: 28 November 2016