HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND CLINICIANS WANTED
SUSSEX COMMUNITY NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
We are the main provider of NHS community health and care services across West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
We are looking for registered clinicians to join our successful team. That includes nurses, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, and physiotherapists.
We provide careers and development opportunities that are tailored for you. We work as a team but treat our employees as individuals.
We’re rated ‘good’ overall by the Care Quality Commission and ‘outstanding’ in some areas. Our national staff survey results are better than average in almost all areas and we were the top community trust in the country for providing equal opportunities for career progression. That helps rank us as one of the ‘top 120 places to work’ according to the Nursing Times and HSJ.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
1 - £1000 ‘golden hello’
2 - £500 toward relocation costs
3 - Flexible starting salaries
4 - Accelerated progression (newly qualified staff)
5 - A personal development package
6 - Flexible working options including overtime
More searches like this
- Business Health & Safety Permanent Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Care Health & Safety Permanent Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Healthcare Health & Safety Permanent Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Emergency Services Health & Safety Permanent Flexible jobs in Crawley
- General Practice Health & Safety Permanent Flexible jobs in Crawley