Digital Marketing Analyst in Brighton
- Identify new capabilities to drive improvements in campaign performance through analysing data utilising a variety of tools
- Produce reports and assess the impact of digital marketing campaigns to ensure accurate measurement of activities against KPIs
- Analyse customer online behaviours to provide insight in relation to conversion rates making recommendations for improvements where appropriate
- Make recommendations to optimise campaigns and content through different digital media channels based on analytical data
- Develop measurement strategies for KPIs on a variety of campaigns, analysing and interpreting trends based on available data
- Create executive and mid-level dashboard reporting that effectively highlights key results and decision points
- Analysis of user journeys, channel performance, traffic behaviour and competitor activity
- Provide analysis and recommendations on SEO / PPC performance, CRO
- Implement analytical tools (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), and define, establish, and report on website and campaigns performance.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Be an analytical thinker, problem solver and commercially minded
- Have experience in analysis and reporting as well as previous budget management experience
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Double Click and Microsoft Excel
- Able to use content management systems and data tracking software
- Marketing degree or a related Digital qualification
- Google Adwords Certified
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics knowledge
- Experienced in working with large data sets with the ability to report and provide relevant insights.
Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers. For leaders at OneFamily this means:
- Better together – sharing business knowledge to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being innovative – encouraging experimentation and creativity.
- Champion the customer’s needs – ensuring customers are at the heart of our commercial decisions.
- Doing what’s right – proactively identifying and managing risk
- Being your best - being a role model and creating an environment in which my team can excel.
Our values are unique to our brand. They give us purpose and focus. They are vital in helping us all ‘do the right thing’. If we are confident that we are true to our values, then we can be sure that we are doing the best for our customers.
To apply for any of the roles, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.