Charitable Trust Administrator - B&CE
Charitable Trust Administrator
Hours: Full Time
Category: Customer Service
Contact Email: email@example.com
Due to growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity to join our Construction Services team as a Charitable Trust Administration. We are looking for a strong administrator who has excellent attention to detail and a friendly and helpful customer service manner. If you have experience of helping people who are dealing with a crisis and need support then read on.
We need a solid administrator who can handle delicate situations with empathy and consideration, taking details over the phone and advising quickly and efficiently the level of help we can provide.
Excellent written and organisational skills are then required to compile a report and evidence documentation for review.
Working closely with the Charitable Trust Manager some key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all Charitable Trust Services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing guidance, signposting and case management for all claimants, ensuring the B&CE Trust provides support and appropriate solutions for existing and past construction workers in need of assistance and/or help.
- Obtain evidence and a full audit trail for all claims and funding requests, received by the Trust, from other Charities/ Organisations and individuals, whether the claim is accepted or rejected.
- Adhere to the service level agreements set by the Trust.
- Research and establish accurate and appropriate information and documentation to properly assess and potentially proceed with a claim
- Deliver general administrative support for the Trust and in particular the Charitable Trust Manager.
If you're right for this role:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Ideally you will have relevant work experience, including experience in processing financial or charitable claim requests.
- Most importantly, you will have experience of dealing with people in distress or in a crisis with a proven track record of providing practical, long-term solutions.
- With excellent knowledge of MS Office packages you will be providing a strong administrative support to the team/Charitable Trust Manager
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
To speak with someone further about this role, please apply today.