Assistant Shop Manager - Church Street Martlets Shop
Assistant Shop Manager – Church Street Martlets Shop
Salary: £9,839 per annum
Hours: 20.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 24th September 2017
Interview Date: 29th September 2017
We are currently seeking an Assistant Shop Manager for our specialist vintage shop in Church Street, Brighton
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our network of 9 charity shops in and around Brighton and Hove, raising vital funds for Martlets Hospice. In addition to the above salary we also offer company healthcare plan, company pension and generous annual leave.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of our retail operations including opening and closing the shop, stock management and sales targets;
- Management of volunteer recruitment and ongoing support for current volunteers;
- Operate within agreed financial, cash handling and security procedures;
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times;
- Assist with completion of all relevant administration.
If you are a people person, have relevant retail experience, enjoy selling and want to make a real difference, then please apply.
How to apply: