Here is your chance to work for a fast growing Property Investment company. Situated in Hove, we have over 40 properties nationwide which includes a range of self contained units and HMO’s, along with our fast growing holiday let properties.
You would be required to conduct weekly communal cleans of our local student houses and HMO’s based in Brighton, along with doing same day check out/check in cleans for our holiday lets in Brighton & Hove.
The ideal candidate will hold exceptional attention to details skills along with being a very hard worker. They will take pride in each clean that they carry out. They will be required for work some regular hours along with some ad hoc.
- We are looking for someone with cleaning experience that will require little cleaning training - Preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Full time contract - 40 hours per week.
- Handyman/woman skills. We will require you to do basic handyman skills such as; change a lightbulb, fit curtains, put together furniture etc. This is desirable, but not essential as we can provide basic training for the right candidate.
- MUST have a full UK driving license and access to your own car.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must undergo a full background check - 2x references from former employers.
- Ideally live within the BN2, BN3 area - But this will not be an issue as long as you do not mind travelling to our properties near Central Brighton, Hove and also Lancing.
- Must be able to change linen and work to a high standard at all times.
- Must be able to work on notice at times. This will be a rare occasion as all work will usually be agreed on a weekly basis.
- Must have a valid enhanced DBS check. If not, you must pay the DBS fee which will get reimbursed after 3 continuous months of employment.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Must be able to work weekends - You will be required to work every Sunday and most Saturdays.
- A sense of loyalty and responsibility.
Main duties will include:
- Weekly communal cleans of our local Student houses.
- Weekly communal cleans of our local HMO’s.
- Check out/check in cleans at our local holiday lets. This will involve a lot of Sunday work.
- Monthly deep cleans of both of our holiday lets.
- Checking both of our holiday let properties for any damage, broken or missing items after each set of guests check out and reporting any issues back to management within the set time frame.
- Basic maintenance jobs such as setting up furniture, changing lights bulbs etc as and when required.
What we will offer:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Full time 40 hours a week contract.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Travel mileage expenses paid by the company.
- On going training and personal development
- Career progression as the company grows.
You must feel comfortable doing a trial clean at one of our Holiday Homes. This will be a reenactment clean, similar to the ones that you will encounter when doing a changeover for our guests.