Spa Therapist at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa RH10 4QD
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2 bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (2 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Grillroom (3 Rosette x 35covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
Experienced massage therapist required to work in our luxury Utopia Spa which offers a wide range of face and body treatments to our members, resident guests and spa day visitors. See our guest website for treatment details before applying.
Working within a team of 35 therapists across the week and weekend offering a wide range of treatments to our spa guests and members. A comprehensive list of treatments and product ranges is available on our guest website in the Utopia Spa section.
The Spa Therapist role includes;
- Offering a full range of technical facial and body treatments during your shift
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival
- Completing client consultation cards/information
- Taking the guest through the customer journey
- Explaining the treatment to be performed
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment
- Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment
- Liaising with Spa Receptionists to ensure correct billing
- NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential
- Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying
- Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
- Must be available for some weekend shifts
Attendance Bonus + Retail Commission
4 weeks holiday 8 Bank holidays Free car parking Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday