Marketing and Design Assistant, West Sussex
Job Title: Marketing & Design Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Location: Turners Hill, West Sussex
Alexander Hotel’s, are a collection of four luxury hotels, in the 4 & 5-star market, based in the South of England. We are now looking to recruit for a Marketing Executive to work alongside our Group Marketing & PR Manager, to cover all 4 hotels, based in West Sussex, with some travel required to Surrey and Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, ideally hospitality marketing/ worked in hospitality with relevant degree. You should be a self-starter, able to manage your day and prioritise your most important tasks.
You will be super confident and have the ability to liaise with all stakeholders whilst also knowing where your time is most valuably spent, so prioritising the most important tasks as they come in. This is a busy role so forward planning is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Create and design collateral for print and display using adobe InDesign CC, Photoshop and Illustrator working to brand guidelines.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including posters,
e-newsletters, hotel brochures and hotel stationary
- Writing and proofreading copy, including press releases
- Liaising with designers and printers, including managing hotel stock control
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Maintain weekly and monthly tasks as specified.
- Maintaining company website, including all daily management, updates and amendments.
- Supporting the Group marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Good team player, shows willingness to learn, presentable
- A self-starter with strong project management or organisational skills
- A creative individual
- Displays innovative marketing flare
- Fully qualified in Adobe InDesign CC and Illustrator.
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Ad-words and Social Media.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher etc.