Trainee Insurance Administrator Apprentice, Business Administration
Purpose of the role:
To train in the adminstration of Insurance policies
What are the tasks in order of priority:
- To learn to use the specialist software
- To scan documents and upload to the computer system
- To carry out other duties as required
The role is heavily reliant on a knowledge of IT, particularly a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
We would support and encourage progression in the Insurance through further training for the right Candidate.
Working week Monday to Friday 0900-1700 Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration 13 months
IT literate and able to communicate on all levels
- An ability to carry out allotted tasks unsupervised and not be afraid to questions of the manager if a task is difficult
- To have a cheerful disposition and be able to communicate on all level
- An ability to bond with other staff members
To be able to work as part of a team and continue with their studies.
We would support and encourage progression in the Insurance through further training for the right candidate.