Head of IT Service Operations
Head of IT Services Operations - Hastings Direct
Are you a Leader and passionate about IT Service? Then come and join Hastings Direct, we are a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider.
In light of our continued growth, we are looking for a Head of IT Service Operations where you will be responsible for leading our IT Service Operation to support and deliver our strategic business goals. Whilst taking full ownership of the operational activities, for all internal and external technology platforms.
You will be instrumental in the delivery of our continuous service improvement and transformation projects, with a technical hands on attitude to increase the capabilities of our IT Services Operation.
This role is based in our Bexhill head office, down by the sea on the South Coast.
About the role
- Leading, developing and motivating the team whilst delivering agreed business goals and objectives.
- Leading operational delivery of all IT services and continuous service improvement across production environments to maximise system availability and performance.
- Holding full accountability of the IT Service Operations function including IT Service Desk and Service Delivery
- Manages the Service Delivery Management function including IT asset management, vendor governance, SLA adherence and measurement frameworks Owns IT technology modernisation projects for Service Operations, and ownership of the on-boarding of all services into Production including service transition from "project" to "BAU"
- Leads the execution of an enterprise-wide IT security programme in Service Operations to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company's systems and data including IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuit
- Significant experience of people leadership and IT Service Operations functions
- Holds and technical 'hands on' attitude with pure drive and enthusiasm to improve capabilities
- Proven experience of Change, Test and Release Management functions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven track record of working within a regulated environment
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring "yourself" to work and be a part of our growth and success. Working alongside our experienced IT Leadership team in a vibrant, fun and friendly environment!
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary, a £6K car allowance, an end of year bonus potential (up to 20% of salary), 25 days holiday + bank holidays alongside a great company pension scheme.