Online Marketing and Sales Executive
About the company:
Autograph It Now is a young, innovative company that specializes in the sale of sports, film and tv memorabilia.
With over 10 years’ experience, we have a huge portfolio of stock and contacts that provide a very profitable business.
Our memorabilia is primarily sold on our website and through our sister company, Fundraising Auctions.
About the role:
As an Online Marketing and Sales Executive/E-Commerce Administrator you will be:
- Responsible for keeping the website updated with availability
- Content creation for product listings. Writing unique product descriptions and other product specifications.
- Uploading product listings on multiple online marketplaces
- Keeping an inventory of our warehouse
- Dealing with email and phone enquiries
- Processing online orders
- Processing auction orders and organising items to go into weekly auctions
- Liaising with other companies to arrange deliveries
- Booking deliveries in with our couriers
- Opportunity to attend celebrity signings
- Packaging products for delivery (if full time)
- Creating social media updates
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Good organisational skills
- A keen interest in sport and modern trends
- Experience of selling across multiple e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Amazon would be of benefit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office apps
- WordPress experience advantageous
- A strong team player
- Works well under pressure
- Sales experience preferred
- Driving license essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. The role is primarily based in our head office in Newhaven, East Sussex, however you may also be required to travel for collections.
You will report directly to the sales manager. Strong relationships will also need to be built with the sales and marketing departments.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who will want to take on the whole system to include the packaging, customer service and e-commerce side. We will also consider part time people to exclude the packaging.
We are a very sociable team and we like to get involved with charity events and fundraisers! We are looking for someone to integrate well with the team with high energy and passion. We have raised millions of pounds for charities across the UK and Australia.
Start date as soon as possible