Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million live customer policies and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester
At our sea-side office in Bexhill, we now have an opportunity for a Co-Ordinator to join the MOJ (Ministry of Justice) department. You will help to effectively manage the administration of new incoming Personal Injury Claims from the MOJ Portal, whilst liaising with the MOJ Team Leaders and Technical Lead to ensure smooth allocation, making sure the right tasks go to the right person, first time.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To support Claims Handlers in the smooth allocation of claims (as directed)
- To contribute to operational performance through meeting deadlines and working to service levels as directed
- To maintain administration duties, including but not limited to - printing, photocopying, e-mailing, filing, claims processing, allocation of post and diary
- To ensure that all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy
- To support Claims Handlers in the instruction of our Defendant Solicitor Panel and take over ownership that part of the file
- To proactively manage litigated files by ensuring reserving accuracy, prompt payments and closure of files
- To assist colleagues, teams and Management with ad hoc litigation related tasks
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to adapt to the task and able to work on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
What you will receive in return:
We provide you with 23 days annual leave, a competitive pension scheme, access to our Rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers. We also have free onsite parking, and provide a wide range of other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans.
If you have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!