LGV Cat C (Class 2) Driver - The Best Connection
LGV Cat C (Class 2) DriverJob Reference: CWREFCDH
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time Currently seeking 3 Class 2 Cat C HGV LGV Drivers to fill several full time positions in Horsham.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 Cat C HGV LGV Licence with FULL CPC and digital tachograph card.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 Cat C HGV Driver
- Driver and operate a 26 tonne Cat C Class 2 refuse vehicle with a crew of refuse loaders on various collection rounds.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 Cat C HGV Driver
- Class 2 Cat C driving entitlement
- Maximum 9 points on licence
- Newly qualified drivers welcome
- Working pattern can be Mon - Friday 8 hours days or Tue - Fri with 10 hours days starting at 0530 till finish
Compensation of the Class 2 HGV LGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £10.00 hourly, depending on experience.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Mike or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply.