Senior Management Accountant (Part time)
Management Accountant (Part Time - 28 hours per week)
Hour: Part Time - 28 hours a week across 4 or 5 days a week
Salary: £31,005 - 33,491 pro rata
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Management Accountant on a part time basis to join their friendly finance team.
* Oversee and undertake monthly reconciliations of accounts
* Maintaining records for audit and preparing for audit visits
* Prepare monthly management accounts and cash flows
* Manage VAT accounting and quarterly VAT submissions
* Maintain asset register
* Assist the finance manager to monitor processes and systems and recommending any changes
* Complete financial statutory returns
* Lead and prepare any tenders
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Qualified ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or ACA
* Evidence of CPD
* Knowledge of the Sage 200
* Broad financial accounting skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrable experience of preparing consolidated management accounts inclusive of variance analysis
* Ideally a proven background of working within the public sector
* Great attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly and professional environment, for more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.