First Response Advisor
First Response Advisor
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + shift allowance
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
Our client needs a highly customer focused candidate with a real passion for dealing with problems quickly and effectively.
This role is a response role and the right candidate would need to be able to think on their feet and negotiate to ensure a smooth outcome.
In this role you will be working against service level agreements to make sure aircrafts can take off on time. This can mean the calls are requesting you to make urgent provisions for the moment of aircraft parts. The role can be fast passed and exciting and you must be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
We are looking for a really flexible candidate to work within a 24 hour team.
This is 24 hours / 7 days a week role. You will be required to work 2-day shifts and 2-night shifts (working 4 days on and 4 days off - shift allowance of £5,000 is provided)
* Handle all queries from all customers including out of hours calls
* Negotiating with suppliers when needed
* Managing customer accounts and contracts
* Purchasing items for customers' requirements
* Understand and work to Export Control regulations
* Responding to customers and prioritising requirements in an appropriate timeframe
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally some experience within a 24-hour support role
* Professional and confident telephone manner
* Ability to prioritise and manage busy workloads daily
* Comfortable working with Microsoft office package and in-house databases
* Happy working to tight deadlines
* Self-motivated and adaptable to busy work environments
* Strong administrative skills
* Good organisational skills
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this First Response Advisor role is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.