Looking for a career change?
Ever thought about a career in Cheese??
Well now’s your chance!!
We are looking for salesperson to join our team.
If you are enthusiastic, friendly, hardworking, honest and a good team player with good communication skills? Then please get in touch.
Full training will be given, but some sales experience would be an advantage.
Applicants must be over 25 with a full driving licence.
Roles will include:-
- To sell the company’s products directly to customers on a regular basis, ensuring all customers are serviced correctly when covering a route
- To invoicing customers at time of delivery
- To maintain and increase sales, introducing new lines to existing customers where possible.
- To look for new customers and report back accordingly
- To learn about our product range (on-going training provided)
- To load vehicle safely, ready for deliveries which Includes regular lifting and carrying
- To be smart in appearance & courteous to our customers
- Possible additional Deliveries when not covering a route
- Possible additional Collections when not covering a route
- Other additional work as required
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business and we can offer the right candidate, 4 weeks holiday a year plus all bank holidays, chance to join the company pension scheme, staff uniform and a good rate of pay (between £20-23k depending on experience), with the opportunity to earn more, as well as regular promotions.
Please send your c.v to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th February