Digital Marketing Analyst - Permanent : B&CE
Digital Marketing Analyst - Permanent
This is another new role to join our Digital Marketing Team to report on the effectiveness of all Marketing Campaigns. You will be responsible for setting up standardised and consistent data implementation and reporting across the Sales and Marketing area of the business.
The successful Digital Marketing Analyst will be implementing measurement strategies that align with our marketing and business objectives.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- You will be responsible for producing insightful marketing dashboards and developing monthly, cross channel and performance reports with actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the marketing managers by implementing tracking across all marketing & campaign activity and then analysing & reporting on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
- Analysing, monitoring and reporting on data from our websites to explore customer patterns, behaviour and key trends.
- You will define and implement marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight
- You will have the ability to turn complex data into clear recommendations and provide context and meaning to the numbers.
If you're right for this role:
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of data analytics preferably within a marketing environment.
- You’ll have excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- You’ll have a proven track record of data analysis techniques
- You’ll be a Google Analytics super user or accredited.
- You’ll have previous experience of using Power BI.
- You’ll have an inquisitive mind and be passionate about analysis.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.