Email Marketing Executive – Permanent : B&CE
Email Marketing Executive – Permanent
The Email Marketing function at B&CE has previously sat with other members of the Campaign/Marketing Team but due to our continued growth, we have decided to move this function over to the Digital Marketing Team. It’s an exciting time for someone to join the business and really help design the way in which we produce Email campaigns and report on their success!
We are looking for someone who has considerable experience in designing, building and sending Emails to a range of customers preferably using Click Dimensions.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Building, sending and reporting on all email marketing campaigns and newsletters sent by the business.
- Using Microsoft CRM to produce the marketing contact lists for each email communication.
- Working with campaign managers and designers to create a range of email template and creatives.
- Managing and maintaining an email marketing production calendar, ensuring the team is aware of and updated on all current and future email activity
- Setting up all email marketing tracking using Google Analytics.
- Supporting and developing targeted emails using data segmentation and marketing automation.
If you're right for this role:
- You will have demonstrable experience in email marketing / communications.
- Proven track record of delivering and managing multiple email marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with Email Service Providers (ESP)
- You will have the ability to use Google Analytics to provide email tracking and produce custom reports
- Experience using collaborative tools e.g. Trello (desirable)
- Marketing qualification and previous experience of communications within a financial services environment are both highly desirable (but not essential).
This would really suit someone who has worked in a generalist Marketing role but has good experience in Email Marketing who would like to specialise moving forward.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.