Head of Reward & People - Permanent : B&CE
Head of Reward & People - Permanent
We are looking for a solid HR professional who has moved to be a Specialist in developing Reward and Recognition strategies to join our People & Organisation Development Team to help us achieve our strategic goals. The successful Head of Reward will be putting into place long term plans around designing/a reward strategy for the organisation.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- You will be an expert for Reward & Recognition and drive forward the Reward & Recognition agenda including pay philosophy, grading and benefits.
- You will prepare Board Papers relating the Pay and Benefits for sign off by the Remuneration Committee for Executive, Non-Executive and Staff pay and benefits.
- You will review current Reward and Recognition policies and practices and recommend improvements for implementation.
- You will oversee equal pay audits and annual Gender Pay reporting.
- You will design, develop and implement all recognition schemes including long term incentive and recognition programmes to support organisational goals and alignment to key skills requirements
- You will review benefit offerings, put recommendations forward, and implement improvements to ensure the organisation remains competitive within the market.
If you're right for this role:
- You will have achieved your CIPD Level 7 / Post Graduate level qualification in Human Resource Management.
- You will have demonstrable experience of partnering with the business to develop Reward and Recognition Strategies.
- You will have experience of leading or being part of leading an HR Operations function – strong line management experience.
- You will have a good working knowledge of employment law and administration of pension schemes.
- Previous experience of working within a Financial Services environment and knowledge of payroll systems would be highly desirable.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.