Temporary Marketing / Account Manager
Temporary Marketing Account Manager
My client is looking for a bright and dynamic Marketing Account Manager to join their busy and friendly team, they are looking for someone who is interested in joining a stable, fast growing company that encourages professional advancement.
* Account Management
* Lead generation
* Perform research for campaigns, by online research/phone/surveys etc
* Up-keep general commercial information (customer data, product literature, price lists etc.) online and offline
* Monitor Google Alerts & performance of website/ landing pages and analyse data
* Email new account opening forms as required
* Obtain/manage related marketing lists/Create and send email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar
* Help develop website
* To create marketing copy to promote the company's products for use in various print & digital materials such as editorial pieces in industry magazines, adverts, postal mail, email campaigns & social media updates
* Manage/create related social media accounts
* Be the main contact point to oversee new enquiries within a specific department with some account management.
* Co-ordinate local corporate events and industry exhibitions.
You must have:
* Be Creative, self-motivated, flexible in mind and enthusiastic.
* Experience in administration and digital media
* Excellent communication skills on all levels
* Experience in dealing with customers complaints/requests
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.