Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Sales and/or Marketing professional to join our highly successful team as Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme, discounted use of hotel facilities, free hotel stays nationwide and a high street, local attraction and retail discount programme.
At The Grand Hotel, we work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality and exceptional results constantly.
Based at The Grand, reporting to the Marketing Manager in this busy events led hotel, this position is a key contributor to the hotels success – focusing on local events marketing, local PR, and Social Media across both properties.
Ideal candidates will have previous proven sales and/or marketing experience for a minimum of one year in the hospitality industry preferably in a hotel, restaurant or similar high quality events led establishment.
To be successful in your application for the Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator, you must possess the following:
- A fantastic communicator and ability communicate across all levels and stakeholder groups
- Exemplary organisation and co-ordination skills
- Inherent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task on focus on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative to set own deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to ensure plans are flexible to meet changing needs of the business
- Exceptional command of English language, both written and orally, with the ability to change tone and language to suite the style and audience
Your main responsibilities as Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator will include:
- To ensure the Grand Hotel’s websites and 3rd party websites are maintained and updated with the correct information, promotions, brochures and other relevant content
- To make certain that Facebook and Instagram social media platforms are updated with relevant content on a daily basis according to our brand standards and in line with overriding plan, with a specific focus on the food & beverage outlets and spa. Ensure all customer interactions are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Director of Sales on generating new creative marketing campaigns and activity inline with the needs of the different business areas and overarching sales and marketing strategy
- To take a lead role in the co-ordination, planning and execution of the hotel’s involvement in local events Food Festivals, Awards, Brighton Marathon, Christmas events.
- To explore any new local PR opportunities which come our way such as events, editorial opportunities with local media, marketing alliances, award applications, local press trips.
- Sales research
If you are keen to progress your marketing career and this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!