School matron in Brighton
The Governors are seeking to appoint a qualified, experienced and highly efficient School Nurse to this large Catholic Comprehensive Secondary School. This role encompasses all aspects of the Medical Centre providing high quality holistic health care to all groups across the school ensuring their medical, personal and social care needs are met. In addition the postholder will work closely with the safeguarding and pastoral care teams. This role would suit a proactive individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a busy school environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Have experience of working with children and young adults
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to display sensitivity when handling difficult situations.
- Be flexible in their approach to working and be able to use initiative.
- Work efficiently and accurately.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
In return we offer:
- Training opportunities.
- A team of motivated and supportive colleagues.
- A school with well-established systems and procedures.
Application packs are available on our school website (www.cncs.co.uk)
or through the school reception office firstname.lastname@example.org 01273 558551
Closing Date: Friday, 2nd February 2018 at 10.00am
Cardinal Newman Catholic School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Previous Applicants need not apply.