Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Free car parking on site
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Sales Administrator to join a busy and dynamic organisation based in Burgess Hill.
* Support the sales representatives
* Creation of qualified customer quotes in the assigned international customer base
* Quote follow up and negotiations
* Entering and follow-up of orders
* Proactive business orientated communication with customers
* Assistance for the development of strategic quotes and contracts
* First experience in customer relations and sales is necessary
* Sales/Procurement/Logistics background is preferred
* Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) applications
* Resilience to stress caused by time pressure and workload peaks
* Distinctive communication skills and a high team spirit
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and friendly organisation that offers a great working environment and career progression. For more information on the role please call Emily Rudkin on 01273 947814 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.