Car Sales Executive
Car Sales Agent
Pier are supporting an established car dealership in their search for a Sales Agent to work in their central, busy showroom. This company are located close to public transport and with parking nearby and would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career in motor sales.
- Meeting with potential and returning clients face to face
- Advising on products and models
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and new models
- Liaising with customers over the phone and in writing
- Processing sales
- Ideally have experience within a similar role
- Have experience within a sales environment, ideally on a face to face basis
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to progress within motor sales
- Have an interest in cars and an understanding of the motor industry
- Show strong communication skills
- Liaising with people at all levels
This is a great opportunity for someone starting out in the motor sales industry or who is looking to progress further. There is excellent earning potential in this role as there is a strong commission structure and progression opportunities.
The role is Monday - Sunday, you will work most Saturdays and occasional Sundays, with a day off in the week. The role pays £7.50 per horu expected OTE of £32,000+ and a car.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this role, please apply online
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.