Are you a friendly individual with a passion for helping people further their career?
If so, you could be the perfect addition to our team.
We are the Learning People - Europe's fasting growing eLearning provider - specialising in project management, digital marketing and IT certifications.
Here at the Learning People we put our students first - from award winning support, to uniquely tailored training packages - our commitment to delivering the best student experience is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We're receiving a high demand for our services and as a result we require a Sales Administrative Assistant to work closely with our Learning Consultants to ensure that our students are being contacted in a timely manner.
Your role is to ensure that effective and professional administrative support is provided to the Sales Management team, to ensure that the Company’s aims, objectives and goals are met via excellent administrative practice.
This is a full time role to be worked Monday to Friday in line with our office hours. Some flexibility required.
- Provide comprehensive and high quality administrative support to the Sales Teams
- Ensure that leads are distributed fairly throughout the day keeping speed to lead a priority
- Monitor the lead pipe throughout the day ensuring company speed to lead policy is adhered to and that the call strategy has been followed correctly i.e. All required calls have been made.
- Manage and distribute Non EU leads
- Manage outstanding finance applications alongside the Learning Consultants
- Ensure that deadlines are adhered to and administrative systems are fully implemented to facilitate student enrolment.
- Contact potential students during busy periods
- Provide support to the Learning Consultants as required
- Assist with customer retention where required
- Booking Student Orientations as required
- Undertake student welcome calls when required
- Undertake adhoc duties as and when requested
- Fun, friendly and focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- The role does NOT involve selling, but a willingness to learn about our courses is a must
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous phone experience is desirable
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and given we find the right person, there is always the possibility to advance your career with us.
How to apply
If you think you’re the right fit for the role please send across your CV and current availability to Joanna Saunders (HR/Recruitment Consultant) email@example.com
The Learning People
Second Floor, Ellen Street
We look forward to hearing from you.
More searches like this
- Education Customer Service Contract Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Marketing & PR Customer Service Contract Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Communications Customer Service Contract Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Technology Customer Service Contract Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Telecoms Customer Service Contract Full Time jobs in Brighton