- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Staffing Coordinator to join our Staffing team at Brighton & Hove FC, AMEX Stadium on a full time basis. Reporting to the HR & Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for booking and coordinating casual staff on match days and events at the stadium.
The contract will be 40 hours per week (5 out of 7 days) and you will be required to work match days.
- To support the Staffing Manager in delivering the recruitment/staffing requirements for match day and the conference & events business at Brighton & Hove Football Club (BHAFC)
- To work across several areas of the business e.g. recruitment, hospitality, retail, boxes operation
- To ensure effective Recruitment and Selection of staff for Brighton & Hove Football Club
- Promote Sodexo Prestige as the preferred employer both internally and externally, by adhering to the company recruitment policies
To support the recruitment/staffing objectives and planning for BHAFC Operational Accounts, whether it is Hospitality, Retail, Boxes or Conference & Events.
- Support in the reporting of the forecasted staffing costs, including management, direct/agency staff, transport, uniform and expenses for allocated accounts with regards to match days and events.
- Where required source/book transport and uniform for full time and casual employee within the accounts budget.
- Assist the Staffing Manager with the operational and recruitment tasks
- Ensuring all employees are paid correct wages in a timely manner. Any wages queries are dealt with efficiently. Invoices authorised and handed to commercial, whilst payroll forms submitted within the payroll deadlines.
- Book appropriate staff for the match day/event, whether they are agency or locally recruited.
- To engender good staff and customer relations.
- Communicate to staff, both full-time and casual, necessary information relating to the match day/event, e.g. start dates, pay rates, parking.
To be responsible for day to day operation and supervision of a staff check-in account.
- Manage a staff check-in during match days, resolving staffing issues proactively.
- Manage a staffing account/projects
- Support the Staffing Manager in reporting actual staffing costs, accruing accurate costs for outstanding invoices.
- Manage and monitor feedback on our casual staff and action appropriately
- To support the training of staff during match days and events. i.e. training on tills, customer service, and hospitality service as per company and unit policy.
- To compile all training paperwork in a timely manner as per Sodexo policy.
- To assist with any functions that may be outside normal working hours.
Proactively assist in the recruitment of casual employees.
- Aid in the recruitment of new casual employees, adhering to the company policy. e.g. interview, eligibility to work in the UK, reference, etc.
- Liaising with and creating contacts within the recruitment industry, e.g. jobcentre plus, university student unions, recruitment fairs, career open days etc.
- Advertise casual employment at the events using the Prestige People brand.
- Representing the company at career open days, recruitment fairs and college visits where appropriate
- Manage the social media Twitter and Facebook pages, actively updating the newsfeed and ensuring all information is relevant.
- Manage the casual recruitment staffing email address, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Manage the casual recruitment database, including chef, manager and local recruits
- Ensuring all casual employees receive a starter pack, details returned are checked thoroughly and no one works until the correct documentation is submitted
- Maintain and create personnel records for all casual staff
To complete all duties as requested by the Staffing Manager
- Ensure all employment legislation is adhered to minimising any risk to the company
- Applying the following regulations to throughout all events
- Working Time Directive Regulations
- The Asylum and Immigration Act
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Minimum wage
- Staffing issues are brought to the attention of the Staffing Manager.
- Accident reporting procedures are adhered to.
- All staff receives an appropriate health and safety training/briefing prior to the event.
Apply for Staffing/HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly