PR And Intergrated Comms
PR And Integrated Comms Manager - EMEA
Hours - 39 per week 8:30-17:00 Mon - Thursday, Friday 8:30 to 16:00
We are recruiting for an PR and Integrated Comms Manager for our global manufacturing distributer client based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional that is able to work effectively across multiple areas of the business.
You will be developing PR and Integrated comms strategy and planning.
You will have a proven background of working within a similar role and must have at least four years of working within PR and integrated comms experience within a large, established organisation.
* You will be experienced at agency management
* Understands impact of brand through E2E comms & engagement journey
* Understanding of branding & reputation Management in digital age
* An influencing leader
* A creative problem solver
* Confident working effectively with global teams
* A confident communicator that is comfortable liaising with diverse stakeholder groups
* Excellent organisation skills and project management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, organisation within a creative environment.
For more information, please call Katie or Meika on 01273 874154 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.