TERM TIME SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER
Yellow Photography Ltd are an established school photography company servicing Schools and Nurseries on the South Coast.
We are seeking confident and thorough individuals with a keen interest in photography and an innate ability to work with children of all ages.
The successful applicant will receive full training within a 2 Year program and will cover primarily our Schools in West Sussex.
Training will be based in our Southampton Office/Designated Venues and out on location.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- To provide a safe and ordered environment to photograph in
- To provide excellent photographs for children and adults
- To be tactful with a warm professional manner
- To be able to provide an energetic and happy work ethos
The Ideal Candidate will be
- Flexible in working times – very early starts are necessary
- Fit and active (as there is physical work involved)
- Punctual and methodical
- Accurate with a good eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with children of all ages and adults
- Have a full UK driving license and your own current car until the completion of training
- Willing to undergo a DBS check
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Term Time Role
- Professional Training
- Company Car and Phone upon completion of training
- Full equipment provided
- Pension Scheme
- Expenses Reimbursement
To Apply please forward your resume, including references along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date For Applications: 19th of March