Housekeeper/ Head of Domestic
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
You must have Domestic experince and be used to managing a team.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- To ensure all areas of the home are cleaned to a high standard and are free of malodours.
- Ensure domestic staff are following cleaning schedules as implemented by the group and are familiar with the underpinning knowledge required to perform their duties safely.
- Prepare/organise rooms for viewing and/or arrival of service user in conjunction with the Registered Manager.
- Maintain and order appropriate cleaning supplies within the stock controls operating in the home and manage stock rotation.
- Keep COSHH folder up to date.
- Approve annual leave for domestic staff whilst ensuring adequate cover levels are maintained.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!