Laundry Assistant - Weekends - Longfield Manor - Billingshurst
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- Provide a high quality laundry service for service users clothing.
- Ensure that service users clothing is marked with labels or other method before washing.
- Maintain a hygienic laundry service with strict adherence to Infection Control Policy.
- Ensure linen cupboards are kept tidy.
- Ensure that stock requirements are noted in the appropriate way.
- Ensure that you wear the protective clothing provided.
- Be responsible for ensuring all equipment/supplies within your area of responsibility confirm to COSHH guidelines at all times.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!