Recruitment Manager (MATERNITY COVER)
To be responsible for the Recruitment department.
- Managing the recruitment strategy to find high quality candidates in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Exploring new avenues to stay up to date with effective recruitment resources.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes.
- Building effective relationships with Senior Management/ Area Managers and Registered Managers.
- Regular reporting to the Head of HR on the success of the various advertising channels.
- Managing all recruitment social media platforms.
- Taking on research projects for recruitment needs.
- Implementing recruitment campaigns, along side the Head of HR.
- Managing the temporary and permanent preferred supplier list.
- Being a brand representative and ensure a positive candidate experience at all levels.
- Updating and designing new recruiting procedures.
- Supervising the Recruitment Assistant/ Resourcer.
- Highlighting recruitment needs as the company expands.
- Working closely with all areas of the business both on and off site.
- Liaising with agencies and agreeing 'Terms of business' for permanent staff.
- Liaising with agencies and agreeing rates for temporary staff.
- Leading oversees campaigns.
- Arranging interviews and supporting Managers with the interview process.
- Process candidate offer / regret.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and open days.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by the Head of HR.
Key Skills and Knowledge:Essential:
- Intermediate knowledge in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other relevant packages with fast and accurate typing skills, and a high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), capable of developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong recruitment background.
- Ability to implement new procedures.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Healthcare sector experience
- Experience designing and implementing proactive, strategic recruitment initiatives
Apply for Recruitment Manager (MATERNITY COVER)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly