Maintanance- Horsham and Purley- Norfolk and White Lodge
- To provide maintenance cover within the home under the direction of the Home Manager
- To work alongside the Maintenance Site Coordinator to ensure a safe, well maintained environment.
- Check the maintenance book daily and respond to work requests.
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory checks are carried out to the required schedule.
- Maintain light levels within the home.
- Carry out weekly safety audits.
- Restain wooden garden furniture annually.
- Check self closure to fire doors weekly and adjust if required.
- Check all fire extinguishers monthly.
- Undertake testing of all spas/pool on site on a daily basis and report any abnormalities to the Registered Manager and record all readings (training provided).
- Fire alarm system to be tested weekly and recorded.
- Emergency lights to be tested monthly for function and annually for duration.
- Painting and decorating as required.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!